Practice Areas: Probate & Estate Planning
Serving Clients in Sacramento, Placer, Yolo, El Dorado, Sutter, Solano & San Joaquin Counties
At Hill Law Offices, PC, we are committed to helping each of our clients establish a plan for their future that is catered to their specific needs. We aim to establish a good relationship with our clients, one in which they can feel confident and comfortable with the guidance we offer. Your decisions are always the final word in actions we undertake for you. If you are looking for a competent, caring Sacramento Estate Planning Attorney, look no further. Our team does whatever it takes to help our clients, including fighting for your rights in court, when necessary.
Just some of our areas of practice include the following:
- Estate Planning: Are you looking for assistance to establish a will or trust? Doing so can help you to feel confident in what happens to your assets and who receives them when it is time to distribute them, and Hill Law Offices, PC, can help. Our Sacramento law firm drafts complete Estate Planning packages tailored to meet your individual needs, and typically include a Trust, Wills, Durable Powers of Attorney, and Advanced Health Care Directives, as well as a number of other supporting documents.
- Probate: Are you appointed as a Personal Representative in a will? Did someone close to you pass away without a will? Whether you are looking to avoid probate, or you are looking for representation in a probate matter, our team is equipped to handle your case.
- Trust Administration: A trust is often a money-saving document that works in conjunction with a will, allowing assistance with the management of your assets during life, and distributing assets and property to family members and friends, as well as charitable organizations, at the end of your life.
- Conservatorships : When people do not have a complete Estate Plan in place, and they are unable to make their own reasoned decisions due to illness or injury, a conservatorship is usually necessary to care for them. These situations can occur when you, or a loved one, is stricken with an end-of-life illness such as senile dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease, or as a result of other injury or illness resulting in incapacity during adulthood. Conservatorships require court proceedings and court oversight, and are expensive and time consuming. Estate Plans are a great preventative measure, and most often a conservatorship will not be required if you plan carefully.
- Guardianships: In your Estate Planning documents you may nominate a guardian for your minor children in the event you are one day unable to care for them before they reach the age of majority. If you do not make a written nomination, the court will appoint a responsible person to care for your children if you are no longer able to do so. Either way, by your nomination or by court appointment, legal proceedings are required to give a responsible adult the legal ability to take charge of your minor child’s personal care and finances, until that child is reaches legal adulthood. We can help.
- Elder Law: If you are looking for someone to assist with issues regarding planning and caring for the elderly, our firm is here to offer our legal services regarding Elder Law. These services include Trusts, Wills, Durable Powers of Attorney, Advanced Health Care Directives and Conservatorships tailored for the elderly person in need.
Contact Hill Law Offices, PC Today
If you are looking for legal representation or assistance in any matters regarding Estate Planning, Probate and Trust law, hire a skilled Sacramento Estate Planning attorney from our firm today. At Hill Law Offices, PC, we are dedicated to helping each of our clients with their legal needs in this special area of law. Please do not wait to contact us at 916-568-0212, to request your free, no obligation 30-minute consultation for our Estate Planning services.