Sacramento Elder Law Attorney
ESTATE PLANNING AND ASSISTANCE FOR THE ELDERLY IN SACRAMENTO COUNTY & SURROUNDING AREAS
The common needs of the community when discussing elder law include:
- Estate planning, probate & trust administration guidance
- Long-term care & disability planning guidance
- Addressing conservatorships and other options when an estate plan is now longer an option
DEFINING ELDER LAW
Generally speaking, elder law addresses matters of those in the elder community, and focuses on their unique needs, especially for those who are mentally or physically disabled and therefore unable to care for themselves or make legal decisions.
Our Sacramento elder lawyers can help:
- Draft needed estate planning documents
- Make changes to your existing estate planning wishes
- Guide you on making decisions for yourself or elderly loved ones
- Address concerns with healthcare or retirement/pension plans
- Give advice on arranging for long-term health care assistance
CONTACT HILL LAW OFFICES, PC TODAY
If you are looking for an elder law attorney you can trust, look no further than the Hill Law Offices, PC. At our firm we have experience in matters of probate and estate planning, including elder law matters. We care about the desires and legal rights of each of our clients, and we will do our best to meet your needs. Please contact us today at 916-568-0212 for more information or to schedule a consultation to discuss your unique case.
Our clients are our number one priorities, and we hope to create a plan that is suitable to your needs.